Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm here for YOU

You should know, I'm not licensed in anything!! I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV. Ha ha! I have been asked to write an advice "column" because for some reason people are always coming to me for advice. 9 times out of 10 they come back and thank me for the suggestions I gave.
I'm a mom of 2 and a Grama of 2. I've been rich, poor, used and abused, married, divorced and everything in between. I was a single parent when my kids were 1 and 3. I'm former military and prior law enforcement. I was married to military and survived 12 deployments with my sanity intact. I can stretch a dollar and pinch a penny with the best of 'em.
I've been through A LOT in my life so any "advice" I offer is from personal experience and research on a particular subject. If I don't know, I'll find out. But BE WARNED...you may not like what I have to say. I'm a shoot from the hip kinda gal. I'll tell ya straight up what I think so if you don't want to hear an opposing viewpoint, don't ask me.
The purpose of this blog is to offer advice, tips, helpful suggestions and more. I want it to be a place you can come to to ask questions and get answers to the every day life issues. A place where people can help themselves and others by offering helpful ideas based on personal/professional experiences.
So grab a cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or maybe a glass of wine and let's dig into life together.

Here's a list of topics I plan to cover. If you have other things you want to talk about just let me know.
Marriage, divorce, relationships, parenting, child birth, taking care of ailing/aging parents, crafts, pets, decorating, trash to treasure, cooking for specific health issues, natural/homeopathic remedies, nutrition, chronic illness, women's health issues, budgeting, penny pinching, stretching a dollar and military spouses...I'm sure I'll come up with more.

I'm hoping others will chime in as well and we can all learn something from each other. Keep it clean!! No foul language, no putting people down because you don't agree. Any offensive comments will be deleted. We're here to help and learn from each other. A healthy debate is fine, honest opinions are great but I won't allow bad mouthing or cussing.
I guess that's it for today...
You can email your questions to me at askauntieann@gmail.com
Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment